5 Posts

Coup: Reformation» Forums » General

Subject: Where can I still get the Kickstarter Edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
samuel
Malaysia
flag msg tools
HI, I didn't know this product exist till after the KS is over. How can I still get the KS edition or get the KS exclusive items?

Thanks,
Samuel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robot romeo

California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you back the Resistance Expansions on Kickstarter right now, you can get it as an add-on.

KS Link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Maia
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robot_romeo wrote:
If you back the Resistance Expansions on Kickstarter right now, you can get it as an add-on.

KS Link

You might want to check that though; the KS page says: Add-ons are for retail editions of the games listed below (no promos included) and will be sent with your rewards from this project (in November). All of these games are available right now at your local game store.

Though, much like Coup, I'd expect some copies of the KS edition to pop up at retailers after they are sent out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robot romeo

California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rmaia wrote:
robot_romeo wrote:

KS Link

You might want to check that though; the KS page says: Add-ons are for retail editions of the games listed below (no promos included) and will be sent with your rewards from this project (in November). All of these games are available right now at your local game store.

Though, much like Coup, I'd expect some copies of the KS edition to pop up at retailers after they are sent out.

Good eye. Thanks for the heads up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Roberts
United States
Lakeland
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased an extra (as I'm sure many others did). They'll likely show up in the BGG Marketplace soon (or feel free to shoot me a GM).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.