Thunderstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: torches rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake johnson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I've searched the forums and can't seem to find anything on torches. Does anyone know if a hero has to equip a torch or can you just use them if you have them. Thematically speaking seems like each hero can equip one torch. I dont know????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, torches work like Fireball Spell, nobody has to "have it on" (or in the case of Fireball, able to cast it), they are just, well, there. It's weapons that need to be equipped. Imagine the party having number of nameless hangers-on with it, the infamously sacrificiable Torchbearer redshirts for carrying torches laugh .

For those who've read Knights of the Dinner Table and know about Knobby Foot should know what I mean .

"(Li'l) Knobby Foot, the Untouchable Trio (Plus One)'s one-time loyal halfling torch-bearer, who fled with certain of the UT+1's possessions, including Knuckles' "dwarven warhorse" and El Ravager's "magic cow" (see below), when the group was in dire straits and Knuckles, El Ravager, and Teflon Billy decided to use Knobby Foot as food. Last seen involved in a revolt against the UT+1, allied with Sergeant Barringer (see below)."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Items are not equipped, just weapons.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake johnson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Thanks for the quick reply. It's kinda what I figured but just wanted a second opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.