Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fredrik Karlsson
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi!

I recently purchased D-day dice and when playing it for the first time I noticed that 3 Regular Item cards are missing.

The ones I have are; Grenade, bangalore torpedo, carrier pigeon, flamethrower, binoculars, field radio and shoulder patch. I´ve tried contacting Valley games but they have´nt responed for over a month via their contact e-mail adress at their webpage. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them here, I really miss my cards =(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
PanzerRanger wrote:
Hi!

I recently purchased D-day dice and when playing it for the first time I noticed that 3 Regular Item cards are missing.

The ones I have are; Grenade, bangalore torpedo, carrier pigeon, flamethrower, binoculars, field radio and shoulder patch. I´ve tried contacting Valley games but they have´nt responed for over a month via their contact e-mail adress at their webpage. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them here, I really miss my cards =(

Valley Games is basically out of buisness due to their many legal troubles.

Try contacting
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
he may be able to help you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Boeck
United States
Eureka
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or proxy the cards with copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
PanzerRanger wrote:
Hi!

Fredrik, I have some spare cards here. Geekmail me your address and the exact cards you need, I'll send them to you.

E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik Karlsson
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmb
Many thanks, me and my friends love that game =D
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.