Subject: Question about building colors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrei Popescu
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
Hello,

When I build in the Builder's Guild Phase, does the new building colors have to match strictly the color upper or lower or it doesn't matter where the color is, upper or lower?
For example if I have a lumber mill with red (upper) and purple (lower) and I want to build a card that has purple (upper) and blue (lower), can I build it next to my lumber mill? Or it has to match the exact purple color on the upper side of the card?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Matusik
Poland
Andrychów
Małopolska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It must match exact the top or the bottom half. For example top red must match with another top red.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Popescu
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
matoozik wrote:
It must match exact the top or the bottom half. For example top red must match with another top red.

Thanks! Nice game by the way
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kißmer
Germany
Menden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I want to build two buildings in the same round.
I put the first one the left side of the lumber mill. Am I allowed to put the second building on the left side of the first building, or do I have to build it on the right side of the lumber mill?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.