Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received the game yesterday and today is was playtesting in easy mode to learn the game before playing it normal mode with friends.

I know that the monster spaw phase, if i roll equal or higher that the monster rating of the current chapter, i will draw a new monster card since i have only 2 monsters on the board. I have 3 explorers in play, so 2 failed the roll and 1 success, they will spawn 2 monsters on the board.

The problem it's 3rd round and i didn't explore the next map tile, so the current map tile, only has 2 monsters spaws active and 1 is already occupied by monster that couldn't move due the explorer. The adjacent spaces were the action spaces, so they can't move at all.
I only can spaw 1 monster at the nearest unexplored monster spawn space and where i can place the 2nd monster?

The rules doesn't mention that i can place adjacent to monster spawn? or i do inscrease the threat level by 1 for each monster not spawned?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juraj Bilić
Croatia
Varazdin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Choose the first unoccupied space closest to the monster spawn.
If even all 9 spaces around the spawn are occupied? Go further until you find the space to spawn the new monster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burton
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find this rule on page 9 of the manual, the last bullet point under "Spawning a Monster".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, didn't saw that one on the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.