Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
Time to play Shadows over Camelot: Merlin's Company again.
This 7th Play By Forum (PBF) game is open to all.
At least 5-6 knights.
We plan to start on August 7 unless 8 knights dare to volunteer prior to that.
If you are interested in joining the game and for more details please reply at: PBF game SOC-7 Morgan's Revenge.

Now it may be sunny where you are, but here in Camelot the days grow dark and dreary. Encumbered, the swallows have long departed. Knights have grown restless again and have wandered. Tourism is failing as brigands have returned to the roads. The sword of the king has been shattered. Saxons reappear raiding coastal villages while the Picts threaten invasion from the north. Boasting that none can defeat him, the Black Knight still awaits at tournament. Suddenly, a dark raven arrives with a new message from Morgan Le Fay, "Yield Camelot to me, we are stronger than ever, you cannot defeat us this time." What a time for the Queen's champion, to suddenly leave Camelot; who can convince Lancelot to return his support? Where's Merlin and will he come to our aid? Can the true Chalice be located in time? Is all hope lost?

Camelot needs allies to place their swords on the Round Table. It's been awhile. Slowly the knights may return to Camelot to help seek peace in the realm. Are you up to the challenge? Will you be one of them? Who will come to save Camelot? The King has need of at least 5-6 knights, more if you dare.

Come join us at: PBF game SOC-7 Morgan Returns

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.