Popular Tags: [View All]
Dune Tiger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EDIT: Please see the link provided below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete L.
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that this event is actually the monthly Canucks Amuck (CA) Meetup event which is being held at Meeplemart for the first time. The discussion board for this event where you can also sign up is here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dune Tiger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lothrim wrote:
I understand that this event is actually the monthly Canucks Amuck (CA) Meetup event which is being held at Meeplemart for the first time. The discussion board for this event where you can also sign up is here.

Excellent. Thanks for the redirect!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Reminder: Please note the massive amount of major street repairs being done at the Spadina-Dundas intersection, btw. It'll make driving down (or even taking transit) a very slow effort in the coming few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dune Tiger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Transit's not bad if you hoof it from St. Patrick subway station (about a 10 minute walk or so), which is how I normally go. Don't expect a streetcar on Dundas, though. If you are going above-ground, try to find an alternate route that doesn't travel along Dundas. Maybe come up via Queen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.