Subject: Rearmament question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Ouzts
United States
Madison
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Question from a newbie (and apologies if I am overlooking the answer.)

The rearmament cards say that a faction can only play one per year. In a TK+DS game, is that one for both theaters or one per year per theater? (I am thinking the former.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Márquez Linares
Spain
Granada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jayouzts wrote:
The rearmament cards say that a faction can only play one per year. In a TK+DS game, is that one for both theaters or one per year per theater? (I am thinking the former.)

Logic indicates that the latter is the case: one rearmament card per year per theatre, but I can't find the answer in the rules. According to them, Japan and Germany are two countries in the same faction. Someone with a better knowledge of the game might enlighten us here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Ouzts
United States
Madison
Mississippi
flag msg tools
That's a good point. I would assume Japan and Germany would each get to play one a year. But would the Soviets and Wallies get to play one in each theater?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haggett
United States
Riverside
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly you couldn't follow the historical storyboard if it was only one rearmament card for both maps per year. We've always played that restriction as being 1 per faction per theater per year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haggett
United States
Riverside
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, one per theater.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.