United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm crazy for solo games
badge
Image from Love by Eskil Steenberg
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working on a Karim build now and would love to get some face-to-face play time in to help with absorbing this game's lengthy rulebook.

I live in College Station, but I'd be willing to travel to a FLGS in Austin or North/NorthWest Houston.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Forrester
United States
Arlington
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Arlington, TX. Several years back I made myself a copy of Karim's build (I've completed my Magic Realm build!!!) and spent a bunch of time trying to learn the game. In the end I gave it up since I didn't have anyone around me interested in playing. I could be talked into taking it back up...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Flores
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also did a Karim build.

I play fairly regularly - and am happy to teach if you (and/or Sean) are wanting to learn. I live in the Austin area.

There are a few other players here in Austin (probably more than I think), but for a learning game, 1:1 tends to be best.

Let me know if you're interested and we can set something up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker (Matt) Jones
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm crazy for solo games
badge
Image from Love by Eskil Steenberg
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks Sean and Hector for your responses. I'll keep you two in mind for the next time I plan a trip to Austin or the Metroplex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Forrester
United States
Arlington
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great!

I should have mentioned my wife's family lives down in the San Antonio - Austin area. Next time I'm heading that way let's try to meet up. I'll PM when that happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.