Subject: Anyone in/around Cambridge, UK? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
badge
Well, SE4X just really doesn't work for my usual gaming buddy, so I'm really itching to play some real, confrontational matches. Anyone around Cambridge, UK interested in giving it a go?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leigh
United Kingdom
Richmond
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love space empires but being in the north end of Yorkshire puts me a tad out of range for the odd spell of gaming...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's a tad far!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Roberts
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Brandon,

I'm in Ely and work in Cambridge. I'd be up for having a game with you, although I'm not really a confrontational player (despite the rules saying you should be).

Had some great games of this with my friend up in Newcastle. I must warn you, I name my ships...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
badge
benjebobs wrote:
Hi Brandon,

I'm in Ely and work in Cambridge. I'd be up for having a game with you, although I'm not really a confrontational player (despite the rules saying you should be).

Had some great games of this with my friend up in Newcastle. I must warn you, I name my ships...

Great! Truth be told, I'm not the most confrontational player either but I'm curious to at least try that route with this game, which I haven't had the chance to do yet. I've only played once solo and once two-player so I'm still quite new to it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.