Star Realms» Forums » General

Subject: Online Play problems rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Jochum
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
So, all of a sudden, after literal days of working, whenever I try to start a New Game in online play, I get the error Validation failed, Email appears to be invalid.

Any idea how to remedy this? I can't seem to find any sort of validation email anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Lapsley
United States
Verona
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This happened to me briefly the other day. Turns out that my wi-fi was on but my internet was being wonky. So that was the error when it really just "couldn't communicate with the servers".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been getting this error today, as well. I sent an email to support@starrealms.com. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John H.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
Same thing started happening to me today. I can still challenge players to start new games though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Jochum
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
So now I've got extra problems, including a game in which I just dealt the final blow and clicked the YOU WON button, still showing up on my screen as "my turn". I'm going to go ahead and assume the online play is borked right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting the same, too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wenzel
United States
Mariposa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not been able to finish either game I've won today. It kicks me back to the online lobby as usual and the game still shows up as my turn. If I click on it the game plays through my last turn and says I won again. Rinse and repeat. I'm not receiving credit for the wins either but that's probably because the game isn't actually completing.

It also keeps telling me it's my turn against someone I don't even have a current game against but did play previously. I think it may have been a game I lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Validation Error has been resolved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, noticed that just a little while ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Jochum
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Just an update. Heard from support, if you have frozen games, send them your username and the username of your opponent, to support@starrealms.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.