Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, tough one. 150 points and no Projected Stasis Field? One of those couldhave turned the tables for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ginever
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, agree with the above, a PSF on Martok would have allowed you to stasis either ship after they had already acted for the turn (so they can't just singularity themselves out of the way). I'm not sure why you went for three defcon 1s, you could easily drop one of them for a PSF.

I'd also give serious thought to including Gowron, probably instead of Koloth to beef up your alpha strike.

Did you remember your flagship ability too, converting blanks should have helped your dodgy rolling a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Thorpe
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A big ship Klingon build with minimal upgrades is a strong fleet against mediocre players but if all you take is a big hammer it is very susceptible to being outmanoeuvred and other attack nullifying strategies as well as a poor run of the dice.

You really do need another string to your bow. Admittedly at 100 points this isn't easy to do but at 150 I'd take 3 ships with options over 4 pared down ships anyday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.