Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marquis DeSade
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning on ordering the physical copy through my KS pledge, but I was curious if we're likely to see the PnP copy of PoV in the near future?

Seven sisters was a fantastic addition to the game, and I'm excited to see what's been cooked up for this micro-expansion mercenary crew!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Dolono wrote:
I'm planning on ordering the physical copy through my KS pledge, but I was curious if we're likely to see the PnP copy of PoV in the near future?

Seven sisters was a fantastic addition to the game, and I'm excited to see what's been cooked up for this micro-expansion mercenary crew!

We have it ready, and we're just waiting for the right moment...

Look out for it in August!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Borlini
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's out NOW

A question: Fistfighter vanguard power says "Your first attack each wave with this hero is a free action", so I can attack with him once every wave (vanguard, flank & rear)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
César Roba
Belgium
flag msg tools
I don't know if I should say this here, but I just want to point out some questions and mistakes or at least things I think would be mistakes in The Price Of Victory.

On the Gunslinger, for the vanguard power it's written "attacktwice" like it's one word.

On the Heavy Knight, for the vanguard power, it's written "remove 4 damage from his hero" but I guess it's supposed to be "this hero".

On Jenniver Van Kennul, it's written "The leader's attack..." But on every other leader, it's usually written "This leader" instead of "The leader". (this doesn't really matter, it's just in case you'd like to change it)

And I don't really get what's the purpose of the Lackey's order... It says "place a hero from your unit into your discard pile. Take another action".
If you use an action to use that order to gain an action, what's the real purpose of it ? To exchange a hero you don't need anymore with another one ? ... I think I am missing something here

And for Gill Gorgeous, it's said that "heroes and leaders in this unit may attack twice in the same wave." Does this mean that they can use attack power twice too ? I guess yes, but I want to be sure.

If I am not wrong with the mistakes, since I have bought the PnP version, if/when you correct these mistakes, would I have the new corrected version available to download ?

Thank you.

(By the way, I love Pixel Tactics, I am doing the best I can to promote it in Belgium )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
LesClaypool wrote:
I don't know if I should say this here, but I just want to point out some questions and mistakes or at least things I think would be mistakes in The Price Of Victory.

On the Gunslinger, for the vanguard power it's written "attacktwice" like it's one word.

On the Heavy Knight, for the vanguard power, it's written "remove 4 damage from his hero" but I guess it's supposed to be "this hero".

On Jenniver Van Kennul, it's written "The leader's attack..." But on every other leader, it's usually written "This leader" instead of "The leader". (this doesn't really matter, it's just in case you'd like to change it)

And I don't really get what's the purpose of the Lackey's order... It says "place a hero from your unit into your discard pile. Take another action".
If you use an action to use that order to gain an action, what's the real purpose of it ? To exchange a hero you don't need anymore with another one ? ... I think I am missing something here

And for Gill Gorgeous, it's said that "heroes and leaders in this unit may attack twice in the same wave." Does this mean that they can use attack power twice too ? I guess yes, but I want to be sure.

If I am not wrong with the mistakes, since I have bought the PnP version, if/when you correct these mistakes, would I have the new corrected version available to download ?

Thank you.

(By the way, I love Pixel Tactics, I am doing the best I can to promote it in Belgium )

Thanks for catching those typos.

The Lackey Order lets you remove someone as a free action. It's a bit weak right now, but there may be future uses for it, or it may be useful for some leaders (like the Homunculus Leader, who can get stuck with heroes easily).

With gill, yes, they can use the attack power twice (or any combination of attack-type actions).

lucabrl wrote:
A question: Fistfighter vanguard power says "Your first attack each wave with this hero is a free action", so I can attack with him once every wave (vanguard, flank & rear)?

Only if you could legally attack with him. Some leaders (like Mercenary) can attack out of order. Other leaders (like Druid) let you use abilities in different rows. In this case "each wave" is intended to be like saying "each turn". For example, if you Had Gill/Gunslinger as your leader, only the first attack in a turn would be free, the second one still takes up an action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.