tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
For a moment I only read the subject 'iOS Star Realms'... my heart... wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Edwards
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why is iTunes suddenly pretending it has standards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garner

Summerville
South Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's killing me waiting, It's been 2 weeks and 1 day since they turned it in to Apple. What is the hold up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Edwards
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few days ago (Friday-ish? dont remember) they responded to someone on their Facebook page and said that Apple requested that they change something, so they had to make some changes, resubmit, and start the waiting game over again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Luckus
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WOOT for Android! Hey, it's about time we get one in first I've been patiently waiting for Ascension for android. I only get to play it on my 2nd gen iPod. Screen is too small.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Roskam
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oph1d1an wrote:
A few days ago (Friday-ish? dont remember) they responded to someone on their Facebook page and said that Apple requested that they change something, so they had to make some changes, resubmit, and start the waiting game over again.

Appears to have been re-submitted "a couple of days" before July 19 (Saturday)
IOS app review times are currently averaging 8 days, so baring another issue...maybe July 25th or so?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Odrix
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Hello.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been searching everyday for news; here is the latest update I found — published July 25th:

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/ios-news/missing-action-bl...

"Producer Rob Dougherty told me this afternoon that the game has been rejected by Apple again (the game’s been submitted for approval at least twice this month) just yesterday. He didn’t give me any details as to why, exactly, but Star Realms’ cross-platform play between iOS, Android, and PC might have something to do with it — as might the game’s unique 'pay once, unlock every platform' scheme.

Dougherty also said that he doesn’t want to keep players on pins and needles obsessively checking the App Store — he told me that if and when Star Realms gets approved by the powers that be at Cupertino, he’ll let everybody know in advance what day the game will drop. They’re planning on re-submitting this weekend."

Looks like another delay, but if the 8 day app turn around is accurate, hopefully we will see it on iOS by August 4th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garner

Summerville
South Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that sucks again. If the multi platform thing is holding it up then why do they just stop it for now and just get the game out for the iOS? They are pissing off a lot of people. I can play just against iOS people just fine. I am sure they will have a lot more people playing the iOS version to make a profit over and over again. Stupid planning on their end. So frustrating!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harris
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update Robert. Very willing to wait for this amazing game on IOS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
News from their Facebook:

Quote:
iOS update: 3rd times the charm?

As I'm sure any of you who are iOS users may have guessed, we've had some trouble getting Apple to approve the Star Realms app. Our first two submissions were rejected, but we believe we have addressed all the issues and we've submitted to Apple a third time.

Hopefully Apple will approve this build and you can stop cringing every time you hear an android user talk about how amazing the Star Realms app is.

As soon as we receive approval we will announce when the app will go live.

Clicky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.