Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Croteau
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With Dave Kershaw's permission and encouragement, I've uploaded to the files section both an alternate board and alternate cards to be used with Re-Route. Both the board and the cards are functionally the same as the originals. This is only an aesthetic upgrade.

This is sort of obvious, but worth stating: buy the print-and-play game first. Rules and the original board and cards are available for a mere pittance - $3 - at wargamedownloads.com. Buy the game there and, if you wish, replace the original board and cards with my alternate print and play versions, available in the files section.

The cards and cardbacks were created using Magic Set Editor and are sized for 8.5 x 11" paper.

The board is sized for a 10 x 10" board can be printed on its own. I created it at this size so that I could have a personal copy printed by The Game Crafter. The Game Crafter-printed board is the one you see in the photos I posted.

Although I originally used orange and green disks on the board, 8mm cubes fit the board much better.

Any errors are my own - although I'd be happy to hear about them so that I can fix them.

Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kershaw
Ireland
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
WARGAME!
badge
Lines of Battle: Quatre Bras 1815. Brunswick hussar.
mbmbmbmbmb
The prototype version in the 1990s was played using British and Irish coins, with cards made from used electricity meter vouchers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.