Shawn Kirkham
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So I wanted some clarification on the rules:

The Angry face is a wild number and can be any number except 6, correct?

So if I roll an Angry Face and a 2 I can say 1-2...
Then if I roll an Angry Face and a 4 I can say 3-4...
If I roll and Angry face and a 6 I can say 5-6...

Is that all correct?

I also know that if I roll 2 Angry Faces (even after locking one of them) I have to start over at the 1-2 level.

Is that all correct?

Thanks,

-Shawn-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 572915. SKirkham1967A
  • 1d6 =
  • (5) =
  • Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 pm
  • [+]
  • 572916. SKirkham1967A
  • 1d6 =
  • (1) =
  • Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 pm
Craig McRoberts
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The angry face is always a 3, not wild. It functions exactly as a 3, unless you have two of them showing. Then you start over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
imprimis5 wrote:
The angry face is always a 3, not wild. It functions exactly as a 3, unless you have two of them showing. Then you start over.

Truth. And since it is a 3, if you are on the "3-4" step, you have to lock it, potentially opening yourself up to a restart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Kirkham
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick answers

1 2 - One Two
3 3 - Crud..now I have to start again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dérek Boily
Canada
Québec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
imprimis5 wrote:

Truth. And since it is a 3, if you are on the "3-4" step, you have to lock it, potentially opening yourself up to a restart.

Not sure you HAVE to lock a die when you roll it... I usually consider it safer to not lock the 3 when I have to roll 3-4. Perhaps someone else could confirm what is the correct way to play...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McRoberts
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrLeRobot wrote:
JBMoby wrote:
imprimis5 wrote:

Not sure you HAVE to lock a die when you roll it... I usually consider it safer to not lock the 3 when I have to roll 3-4. Perhaps someone else could confirm what is the correct way to play...?

Locking dice is a must. I don't have the rules on me, but I specifically remember Chris talking about this at some point, somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Z
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You must lock a die if you roll something you are going for. The exception being the 6, which cannot be locked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.