Popular Tags: [View All]
Duncan Idaho
United States
River Vale
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to put my pledge together, but I'm not sold on picking everything up.

Is the current pricing going to change after the "pledge manager" period closes? For a lot of the items, I'd rather wait to pick them up after I try the new ruleset out. But if they're going to skyrocket in price, I'll probably pick them up now.

Specifically, I'm looking at the minis items that aren't included in the base pledge. The warbands, bags o' stuff, etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marquis DeSade
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd expect a price increase of about 1/3 when all of the kickstarter items "go retail."

-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
River Vale
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dolono wrote:
I'd expect a price increase of about 1/3 when all of the kickstarter items "go retail."

-D

So possibly a wash once they end up on Miniature Market?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They will probably be more expensive post-KS which is what SPM have stated/implied (can't remember where it was now so can't say for definite either way). But judging the current price of the expansions I don't think they'll be significantly more expensive that they are at the KS price. The single heroes are currently $15 instead of $10 at retail though. I've held off for similar reasons and am just going to get them once they're out if I want them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Overholser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They've said that the prices they're charging right now is what they expect online retailers to sell them for, and is lower than the MSRP.

Note that this likely won't apply to the Always Super pledge. If you plan on getting Forgotten King, I would highly recommend getting the base pledge now, and maybe get miniatures later. Also note that some items may remain SPM store exclusives, and while everything will be available after the pledge manager ends, it may only be available at their store at full MSRP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.