Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ruferto
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
Smile every day
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody has any idea about what it is neccesary to change for allow a fifth player? Components are not the problem. I thought 3 citizens for each player. Any idea about rules, number of rounds, problems?

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurizio Ughetto
Italy
Pinerolo (TO)
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played in 5 with the addition of purple dice of the expansion, the game worked fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruferto
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
Smile every day
mbmbmbmbmb
That's very interesting Maurizio. Did you change anything else? How many rounds did you play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurizio Ughetto
Italy
Pinerolo (TO)
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We followed the rules, 5 rounds after the first 2, a total of 7 rounds.
We played with the additional roles, to make the mystery. A single card is not used is a little simplistic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United Kingdom
Beckenham, KENT
flag msg tools
mbmb
quevy wrote:
We played in 5 with the addition of purple dice of the expansion, the game worked fine.

When you say you used the purple dice do you mean you used them for each player of for the neutral player, can you give more detail overall as I'd love to play this with 5?

Did each player start with three meeples?

To help the problem of people buying up all your dice what it be a good idea to let the last player have 1 purple dice from turn 3 onwards? So everyone has the purple dice once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurizio Ughetto
Italy
Pinerolo (TO)
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I say almost a year later, sorry. snore
I no longer had a chance to play in that game each player started with 3 meeple and used a purple die of the expansion, the neutral player has the nut purple. We played 7 rounds and used the 9 secret cards of the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.