Subject: Summer league questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Bergstrom
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm really enjoying the summer league campaign so far after the 3 first chapters.
Some thoughts and questions:

1. House rules
I play with the same Heroes for all scenarios. The only time I can chose a new Hero is if a Hero gets killed. A killed Hero is dead for the rest of the campaign.

2. Wolfsbane Blade
Since there is no mention of the Wolfsbane Blade whatsoever in chapter 3-5 I assume it is out of the game after chapter 2.
For thematic reasons it would be interesting to here Richard's explanation of what happened to it between chapter 2 and 3.

3. Horn of Light
Can the Horn be used any time, even after loosing to a general?
Nothing on the card specifically forbids it but I am not sure that was the designer's intention.

In my case the Thief used her last action to attack a general, failed and therefore received wounds and was brought back to Westguard (Monarch City). At Wesguard were 2 undead minions.
If the Thief can use the Horn now the minions flee and she will not take additional wounds. If she cannot she will die of the additional wounds the minions inflict in her night phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros Boucharelis
Greece
Drama
flag msg tools
designer
badge
ubi bene ibi patria // vidi perfutui veni
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Joel,
i have bought from artscow the decks to play these awesome adventures and i have made p'n'p the needed tokens, so your questions will help me also! and one more silly question, if i manage to steal the notorious Wolfsbane Blade the adventures ends or i must kill the generals etc. ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.