Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Dennis
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so I bought a few of the blind boxes today ... but some of the abilities call for tokens to be placed ... uhh .. where do I get the tokens??? they didn't come in the box with the free terrain ...

I gotta say someone messed up in this whole packaging plan ..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dolan
United States
Rockford
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I found them at
http://krosfinder.com/

It's a little awkward to use, and not all of the names/terms may be translated accurately, but it's better than nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Howard
United States
Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
omg! I'm expecting the 24 blind box display this thursday... Thats going to be real disappointing if there is no summon tokens. I will post my results. Also how do they plan on getting us a physical copy of the season 2 rules? Are supposed to print one out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Howard
United States
Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
Pat Dolan wrote:
I found them at
http://krosfinder.com/

It's a little awkward to use, and not all of the names/terms may be translated accurately, but it's better than nothing.

Thanks for this! But I'm hoping they come up with something a little more aesthetically pleasing, like those pvc tokens. But I was really expecting the tokens in the blind boxs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Apis Rex
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Every booster display has a full punchboard of all the tokens a player will need for Season 2. This is currently the only way to get them.

However, if your store is selling a good number of individual boosters, they probably have a few spare token sheets. Might be worth asking them if they can give you the token for the mini you pulled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Howard
United States
Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb

I hate to say it but this is going to cause alot of frustration. When you purchase a figure and find out you cant play it for several weeks or until you craft your own token... They better make pvc token at a reasonable cost for mass market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Apis Rex
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Many of the blind boosters have "blank" tokens that you can fill in with a fine-tipped sharpie.

But yes, I think since they're including the punchboards with each mini now they should figure out a way to make sure that minis with summons ship with their own token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Dennis
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought five of the blind boxes and got Ira Tayte who summons a prespic, Diver Birel who summons a Living Shovel, Elogio who summons a Crackstone ... none of the punchouts that came with the ones i bought had a token that would represent those summons ..

So I have no idea what the summons even do ...

Not to happy about this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They said they'll be selling them in clear sets in two months so maybe just wait for those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Apis Rex
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They'll be selling Season 2 minis in window boxes in a couple months. We don't know yet if the window boxes will include the punchboards for those minis' summons (though I'm thinking it's unlikely since the window boxes from Season 1 didn't, and the Season 2 token punchboard is too big for the window box form factor).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bock
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Nathan,

Go to the store where you bought them and ask them to give you the tokens. There are 1 or 2 token sheets (about the size of an XL Card) per case of blind boxes and the store needs to keep these and give tokens to the people who end up with figures who need them. I know its not the ideal way to get the tokens, but that's just how it is set up. I will contact our OP manager and have him send an email to the retailers reminding them to do this and tell customers about it. I apologize for the confusion. If the store threw them out by accident, please email me. info@japanimegames.com

- Toni Darling, Japanime Games Community Manager
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Excellent service fro JAG - thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Howard
United States
Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know what would fix alot of things:
A new stand-alone base set expansion with updated rules and
the season 2 tokens. Also a glossary of all special powers up to now.
whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Christensen
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmb
Faxanadu13 wrote:
whistle

Throw in a new map while you're at it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Howard
United States
Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
Of course! But how about some kind of modular map one that create a balanced start position but allow for some asymetrical maze style. How about getting to roll an extra defence die if your in the bushes. Yes, I would love to see terrain playing a subtle part in strategy. The Not Mines board and Frigost board seem to be moving in that direction. How about a magic wand that moves terrain obstacles but only once per turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Vazquez
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
pishposh wrote:
Faxanadu13 wrote:
whistle

Throw in a new map while you're at it.

Frigost is the new expansion but yes there are no updated rules included with it. The errata is being worked on for Season 2 but you can find it at http://double-critical.blogspot.de/2014/05/season-2-rules-no...

Season 2 tokens, the miniatures themselves are coming.
Glossary of new powers can be found on that link above.

New map has been released with Frigost and Not the Mines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.