Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading over the rules tonight, priming myself to pkay this with my daughter tomorrow.

Seems to me that the first night (placed out tracker on the green mask, for easy game) there would be NO obstacles placed, correct? There are no "markers" around the start spots on the map of venice...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb

You can see the map in the full size version of the above image.

The Green start space has no obstacles. Yellow has two black obstacles and Red has four blue obstacles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, I meant the green start spot. Some wording in the rule book has me slightly confused. Too bad the videos here are mostly French, as they would help a lot I bet...

So for Green start spot, I place no obstacles or fortifications.

When obstacles and/or fortifications are drawn though, i draw them out of a bag/cup randomly along with a nightmare card, and place them in the cave stated on the nightmare card, in the ring designated on the token, correct?

Only thing I don't see yet in the rules is what happens if Nightmare card has a ? In the lower corner... (Edit:Nevermind, that was answered in the example...lol).

Game looks cool, once I get the rules down. Was always curious about it, stumbled onto a new copy for $40 bucks while wandering around upper Delaware this past weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FunkyFlyChicken wrote:
Ah yes, I meant the green start spot. Some wording in the rule book has me slightly confused. Too bad the videos here are mostly French, as they would help a lot I bet...

So for Green start spot, I place no obstacles or fortifications.

When obstacles and/or fortifications are drawn though, i draw them out of a bag/cup randomly along with a nightmare card, and place them in the cave stated on the nightmare card, in the ring designated on the token, correct?

Only thing I don't see yet in the rules is what happens if Nightmare card has a ? In the lower corner... (Edit:Nevermind, that was answered in the example...lol).

Game looks cool, once I get the rules down. Was always curious about it, stumbled onto a new copy for $40 bucks while wandering around upper Delaware this past weekend.
Rahdo has just posted an English video on BGG and on his channel!
yes you are correct for the placement of terrain.
with a "?" you choose!
Downlopad the rules on this site also as there are corrections and no Italian text inside... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.