Subject: Kennedy tactics rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter O'Hanraha-Hanrahan
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Much as I like this game, I just don't seem to have the intelligence to get a Kennedy win. I've had maybe ten games now and, although some have been close, Tricky Dick wins every time. I know it must be me, not the game - please don't think I'm calling the game 'broken' or anything stupid like that - but there seems to be a heck of a lot more Nixon cards than Kennedy ones. I haven't counted, but it just feels that way.

It's funny, because there are other threads saying how easy it is for Jack. I wonder if they're die-hard 1960 or TS players, because I'm just not seeing it. What are your favourite JFK tactics?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Walsh

Victoria
British Columbia
msg tools
mbmb
I have played tricky dick more often, cause my wife likes Kennedy... But I win a lot more with him. I always see great opportunities for him, and usually Kennedy players I think get too defensive trying to hold NY.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote and posted a Kennedy strategy article as a response to this query.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O'Hanraha-Hanrahan
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MD1616 wrote:
I wrote and posted a Kennedy strategy article as a response to this query.

Fantastic!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.