West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys!

I wanted to share that the new Kickstarter for the Secrets of the Lost Tomb the Miniature Adventure is now LIVE on Kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/everythingepicgames/sec...

If you were a backer of the original Kickstarter at the Glory Seeker Level, you get ALL of the Miniatures and stretch goals from THIS new Kickstarter!

Spread the word and share with friends and networks!

With over 100 miniatures, 19 Scenarios, 119 Room tiles, Hundreds of Cards and Tokens, 25 Characters... Secrets of the Lost Tomb gets more and more Epic every day!

Here's the Link once more: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/everythingepicgames/sec...

Let me know if you have any questions about anything!

Chris
Everything Epic Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Will the Glory Seeker pledges on THIS KS get everything that was on the OLD KS? Will we get the game shipped at the same time as the old KS backers, in August?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Will the Glory Seeker pledges on THIS KS get everything that was on the OLD KS? Will we get the game shipped at the same time as the old KS backers, in August?

Glory Seeker Pledges on this New Campaign get's everything that was on This Campaign and the Original Campaign!

The game is shipping out this Fall Approx Oct-Nov depending on where you are located.

Thanks for the question!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
House of Cards
United States
Abingdon
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What happened to the days of delivering the first KS before asking for monies for extras?

Just saying.

Considering the deliver date has slipped half a year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
checkedout wrote:
What happened to the days of delivering the first KS before asking for monies for extras?

Just saying.

Hey House of Cards,

The delivery date is not effected by this campaign. This is solely funding new Miniatures and adding the Option for Pre-Painted

The rest of the game is in production now!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
House of Cards
United States
Abingdon
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
checkedout wrote:

Just saying.

Hey House of Cards,

The delivery date is not effected by this campaign. This is solely funding new Miniatures and adding the Option for Pre-Painted

Chris

Gotcha on all your points, but mine are still valid.

Asking for funding for extras to an undelivered KS with an estimated delivery of six months past the original date.

Regardless hopefully your game is truly epic. Especially considering I backed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally agree with you!!!!

We're working our butts off for sure! We did so well on the first campaign with stretch goals, we've been spending time like crazy to update the artwork and basically overhaul the entire game so it's AS EPIC as POSSIBLE!

Thanks for your support and for being a backer! I'm here always for questions anytime!

Can't wait to get the game out to you all and to hear what you think about it!

Chris

checkedout wrote:
cbatarlis wrote:
checkedout wrote:

Just saying.

Hey House of Cards,

Chris

Gotcha on all your points, but mine are still valid.

Asking for funding for extras to an undelivered KS with an estimated delivery of six months past the original date.

Regardless hopefully your game is truly epic. Especially considering I backed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.