Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Szymas
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curious if anyone is playing this and what they think. I like the influences (Halo, Borderlands), but I'm not sure what to think without trying it yet.

I'm interested in trying the beta, but I don't have a code.... If anyone has a spare Xbox one code, I'd be forever grateful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
It's alright. I played in the Alpha and now tried out the Beta a bit and it's decent fun. I haven't been able to play with any friends yet, but I did do a random fireteam with people online. It seems decently polished, but I don't know how much content is there because they lock content past level 6 in the beta. So far I think I prefer Borderlands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Surprising family favorite! BarBEARian Battlegrounds is a hoot with 4 players.
mbmbmbmbmb
You may have better luck over in the arcade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I've seen of it, it seems (unfortunately) like another Halo-style game with a few twists. Considering that I found the Halo series quite underwhelming (full disclosure: I'm not a fan of console gamepad FPSs), I don't expect to have any interest in this latest offering from Bungie, honestly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndySzy wrote:
Curious if anyone is playing this and what they think. I like the influences (Halo, Borderlands), but I'm not sure what to think without trying it yet.

I'm interested in trying the beta, but I don't have a code.... If anyone has a spare Xbox one code, I'd be forever grateful.

Still downloading, but check your box. Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also anxiously awaiting this game and curious what people think so far.
I am in the same boat and also would be grateful for a spare xbox one beta key too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dcgogo wrote:
I'm also anxiously awaiting this game and curious what people think so far.
I am in the same boat and also would be grateful for a spare xbox one beta key too!

Shit dude, you should have PM'd me. I had one one more code, though on the 24th I guess if you were Gold, you didn't need one.

It was interesting. It didn't make me think it was revolutionary, but since I've already paid it off I don't see myself canceling my pre-order.

The Crucible was a pile of garbage though (player vs player), worse than Call of Duty.

I guess if you could get a few friends and play consistently, it might be better. And granted, it is the Beta so hopefully the real thing will be better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.