Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wanted some feedback on how this plays solitaire as that is really the only way I will be playing it. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rice
Scotland
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plays the same as any other block game. I've only ever played it solo myself and it was fine. You'll lose a little Fog of War as you know what each side has where but I didn't find it a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wimplesaur wrote:
Plays the same as any other block game. I've only ever played it solo myself and it was fine. You'll lose a little Fog of War as you know what each side has where but I didn't find it a problem.

I never have much of a problem with the fog of war when playing blockgames solo. I do rotate the board or sit on opposite sides of the table on each turn so I am confronted with block backs for the enemy. The card play is a little hard to do solitaire; you just have to wing it and it's worth it.

This particular title isn't one of Columbia's best efforts, though it's above mid-grade for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Richards
Australia
Mittagong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I agree with the last comments about quality and also solo play although I don't turn the board, I keep all blocks facing and ignore fog of war, it creates a just as good and different experience as you know what you are facing and still have similar decisions and gambles to take. I don't think the fog of war makes these games any better then no fog of war to be totally honest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Richards
Australia
Mittagong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also play it by ignoring what I know the other side will do, adm asking, what would I do in this situation...even if that is going to be a bad decision I commit as that's how I would have played that move in a normal two person game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Gee
American Samoa
California
msg tools
Well I do the same

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.