Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Mills
United States
Riegelsville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my experience with Queen Games:

I was a backer for the Fresco Big Box. I have moved twice since backing the project and unfortunately did not get a chance to update my latest address with Queen Games. When the Big Box shipped, my package was sent to my old address. I emailed Queen Games and when customer service tracked the package, it showed as having been delivered. I then checked at my old address, but no one seems to know what became of my package..I let the matter go, and figured I had lost out and learned a valuable lesson about keeping Kickstarter updated, but then Queen Games followed up with me and ultimately offered to send me out another game! How's that for customer service!?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Poulsen
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which email did you use to contact them? I'm missing pieces from my game and haven't gotten a response with the email I am using.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find any email at all. How did you guys contact them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Poulsen
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jools wrote:
I can't find any email at all. How did you guys contact them?

I emailed Peter Hellmeister (p.hellmeister@queen-games.de) and he sent me the missing parts. It took him a couple of days to respond to my email but everything went very smoothly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.