4 Posts

Legendary: Villains – A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Jones
msg tools
mb
This may be dumb but I was wondering I have not received my villains yet but am waiting very impatiently. I was wondering in the card number layout what are the 33 cards that have the legendary symbol on them are they the dividers because in the rule book it says 60. I'm not complaining about dividers by any means I bought the extra from upper deck so I am set I just didn't know what the blank 33 cards were used for and know one has said anything about them yet just curious. Thank you all in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chien
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, the blank cards are not really used for anything.

They were used for buffer in each of the card packs I received.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My game now has Ms Marvel, War Machine and a MODOK mastermind thanks to these bonus blank cards.

Penny sleeves, color printer, and the BBG files section for this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan M.

Tucson
Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RangerRob24 wrote:
My game now has Ms Marvel, War Machine and a MODOK mastermind thanks to these bonus blank cards.

Penny sleeves, color printer, and the BBG files section for this game.

I did the same, I used opaque sleeves and I could still tell it was a card that didnt have the legendary logo on it so I was happy to get these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.