Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Middleton
United States
Wise
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance that there will be copies of this, Harbor, or AuqaSphere at GenCon? Either demoing or for sale?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schreiber
United States
Waynesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Tolerance for ambiguity is the first step in maturity.
mbmbmbmbmb
YES!!!

None will be for sale, but they will be available for demonstration purposes in our demo room. It's right across from the Exhibit Hall in Room #137 --- should be pretty packed and busy as it will be open after the exhibit hall closes for gaming. We're also sharing the space with Stonemaier Games having a few tables in the room as well.

SCOVILLE - we will possibly have an advance production copy!!! (can't wait to see this because even the mock-up looked amazing)

HARBOUR - a prototype with the new art and graphics is very likely (we love it and will probably be playing it at night ourselves)

AQUASPHERE - a makeshift prototype with the finished art printed on cardstock and meeple substitutes (I didn't even notice it after we started playing and I got into it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris Schreiber wrote:
YES!!!

None will be for sale, but they will be available for demonstration purposes in our demo room. It's right across from the Exhibit Hall in Room #137 --- should be pretty packed and busy as it will be open after the exhibit hall closes for gaming. We're also sharing the space with Stonemaier Games having a few tables in the room as well.

SCOVILLE - we will possibly have an advance production copy!!! (can't wait to see this because even the mock-up looked amazing)

HARBOUR - a prototype with the new art and graphics is very likely (we love it and will probably be playing it at night ourselves)

AQUASPHERE - a makeshift prototype with the finished art printed on cardstock and meeple substitutes (I didn't even notice it after we started playing and I got into it)

Also look for demo copies (full art prototypes) of upcoming games:

* Gold West, by J Alex Kevern - coming soon from TMG (no kickstarter)

* Bomb Squad, by Dan Keltner and David Short - which will be on kickstarter during Gen Con
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Middleton
United States
Wise
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris Schreiber wrote:
YES!!!

Awesome! I will definitely be coming by. I've never played a Feld game but he is super hyped it seems, so I really want to try AquaSphere. I just found Scoville while browsing some people's backed games on KS, and I have followed Harbour since the beginning of the KS. I am super excited for Harbour because of the cool theme and the interesting euro mechanics.

I want in on one of these night sessions though! (If I'm not inebriated, I don't think I could meaningfully game when liberally applied with alcohol.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.