Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Saxberg
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Designer speaking, with a partial answer: I personally will not be at Gen Con this year, but I know 8th Summit *will* definitely be there.

Unfortunately I don't know when, where, or what precisely they'll be showing off yet. Sorry!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Saxberg
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This geeklist says they will be at #1609 but predicts support primarily for games other than Coven (Agents of SMERSH: Swagman's Hope; Run, Fight Or Die; Till Dawn):

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/161427/item/3260628#item32...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Will, 8th Summit will be at Gencon and Paul listed the correct booth. We will be near the entrance so hopefully we will be hard to miss. But as for Coven, I won't have a nice prototype of the game made until after Gencon unfortunately. I will probably bring it with me to Grandcon in September. But our 8th Summit banner at Gencon has the board from Coven covering over half the banner in the background.

I'm hoping next year we can get Paul down to one of the major conventions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Saxberg
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
enditen wrote:
I'm hoping next year we can get Paul down to one of the major conventions.

Paul's hoping that too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.