Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Battle Line» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can I play a card on a resolved flag? What happens when draw piles are empty? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just learning to play and I have a few questions.

Can I play a card on a formation less than 3 cards after my opponent has captured the flag? Sometimes I just want to get rid of cards so I can draw more without degrading formations vs flags still in play.

What happens when both the draw piles are empty and a player cannot draw a card? Does play continue without drawing cards or does the game end at some point?

TIA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
Pure mathematics is the world's best game. It is more absorbing than chess, more of a gamble than poker, and lasts longer than Monopoly. It's free. It can be played anywhere - Archimedes did it in a bathtub
mbmbmbmbmb
Yo cant play cards on a resolved flag. So winning a flag early increase pressure on your opponent.

If the draw pile is empty you both keep playing one card at turn, but doesnt receive card from the draw card. The game will be over shortly so dont worry you will not get to the point of not getting any card on hand. And yes, that means that you have to play a card that it hurt you, and it will probably means that your opponent wins the flag, but hey there are not more cards available so is not like you were able to complete your suit anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.