Subject: Shipping to Europe from Europe? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Schwarz
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOMHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!
badge
maybe on the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one....
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that at least some small information bits about shipping and release are available, I was wondering how the shipping to Europe will be handled...
All that Jason wrote seems to indicate that all the shipments will go to the U.S. first and will then be sent out region-wise to the backers after that.
Since they stated during the kickstarter campaign (and it still is one of the first statements on the main kickstarter page) that "For European Backers, we WILL BE SHIPPING FROM WITHIN THE EU.", how they will do that?
Will one of the shipments go directly to Europe, where some employees of FFP will go to send the games or will the ship first go to the U.S., where the stuff will be repackaged into another ship, which will go to Europe, where FFP will send them to the individual backers?

Has anyone heard anything about that? I guess not, but maybe there is a snipped of info that I have missed so far...

Maybe an Essen pickup would be possible (since it seems like the Europeans will wait until September/October/November anyway...)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No answer at all on this (they don't answer any comment on Kickstarter for many months now). They just said they will let us know later (written in the last update).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If they are like ATO they will sent the games to an agent in the EU, who then posts them. This way there is only one customs charge and admin fee. This £8 per delivery in the UK, so quite a saving if they all arrive in one go.

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Schwarz
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOMHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!
badge
maybe on the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one....
mbmbmbmbmb
Philip Jelley wrote:
If they are like ATO they will sent the games to an agent in the EU, who then posts them. This way there is only one customs charge and admin fee. This £8 per delivery in the UK, so quite a saving if they all arrive in one go.

Phil

I especially count on the "saving" part - that should lead to them doing it this way (alas it probably also means that another ship than the first will bring the EU games).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark horneff
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all

I received a mail via the KS and they have stated they are shipping from within the EU.

Rgs

Dec
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.