Ingo B-D
Germany
Bielefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

there is an mistake on the Character Traits Chart for the trait of James Arnold.

The Intelligence Briefing Booklet said: He can fix weapons on a roll of 5 or 6 (4, 5 or 6 in Garage), the Chart only 5 or 6 in Garage. On a roll of 6 anyone can fix the Weapon.

I think, the Booklet is right, or?

Greetings

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christian lecuyot
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I dont have the booklet and rules here for now to check, but the logical thing to do should be : Anyone can fix a weapon on a roll of 6 anywhere and on a roll of 5 or 6 in the garage. James Arnold can fix it anywhere on a roll of 5 or 6 and on a roll of 4, 5 or 6 in the garage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Perry
France
Lacour
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LoganTT wrote:
Hello,

I dont have the booklet and rules here for now to check, but the logical thing to do should be : Anyone can fix a weapon on a roll of 6 anywhere and on a roll of 5 or 6 in the garage. James Arnold can fix it anywhere on a roll of 5 or 6 and on a roll of 4, 5 or 6 in the garage.

Yes there does appear to be a mistake, I like the additional 5 idea for anyone in the garage. Having the right spanner to hit it with obviously helps matters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.