Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Just thought I'd let folks know that the Wooden Cubes & Iron Soldiers podcast is broadcasting a live Gencon 2014 Preview show this sunday at 6pm eastern time. You'll be able to watch it HERE.

The WC&IS podcast is put on by a couple of popular boardgame video reviewers: Joel Eddy of Drive Thru Review and Lance Myxter, the Undead Viking. And joining them for this broadcast will be ME, Rahdo of Rahdo Runs Through.

As part of this broadcast, the three of us are putting on a little contest that anyone can enter, and which will see one winner getting one of the 3 hottest games of the show shipped to them anywhere in the world. The entry form is HERE and is totally free, so try your luck!

If you want to know more about the contest, head over HERE for further details!

For more deets about the three of us, well, here we are:
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one was tough, there were no slam dunks for any of you guys. I just went with the games I felt offered the most to undead and rahdo. For Joel, well I know he enjoys a wide range of games. I think what I went with is unlikely and not picked by many, but he's unpredictable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
I easily picked all three. No problem. After I win, it'll save me money at GenCon. I might even buy lunch for the guys. Because I'm nice that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't win a contest. sobluecry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.