Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Two Klingon BoPs vs 95-point Bioship Dreadnought video batrep rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Smith
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My two Klingon Birds-of-Prey (Ch'Tang and Koraga each at 50 points) versus my brother's 95-point Bioship Dreadnought:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0HIhn34FK4&feature=youtu.be

It was a nail-biter to the end!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel van de Laar
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The head on attack towards the end was gutsy, but I figured right that you'd torp him as you swung past - which really should've been the end of it, but dice are dice. Great finale, and loved the fight music.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan George
United States
California
flag msg tools
That video is great, adding music and screen captures was a cool idea. Thanks for posting and making it.

Allan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Holsclaw
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great video. I notice you're editing them to match the music/SFX. Fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Smith
Canada
flag msg tools
This was a truly fantastic match! It was so intense that neither one of us sat down at all in the two hours it took us to play this. We circled the planet forever and we were thinking so much alike that we both did a "Come About" in the same turn, trying to catch the other off guard. Synon was definitely the MVP of the game. With her ability to senor echo 1-3, the Flagship's cloak free action and the Bird of Prey's white hard 3 turn, the Klingons had more maneuvering options in the dog fight. This was a very strategic and tactical game. I really enjoyed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel van de Laar
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smith8472 wrote:
This was a truly fantastic match! It was so intense that neither one of us sat down at all in the two hours it took us to play this. We circled the planet forever and we were thinking so much alike that we both did a "Come About" in the same turn, trying to catch the other off guard. Synon was definitely the MVP of the game. With her ability to senor echo 1-3, the Flagship's cloak free action and the Bird of Prey's white hard 3 turn, the Klingons had more maneuvering options in the dog fight. This was a very strategic and tactical game. I really enjoyed it.

I've found that a bank 3 followed by a 3 sensor echo can get you arc on the other side of a planet in the same sound, if your distance and facing line up right. Synon is an incredible upgrade when you find yourself in a "terrain rich" dog-fight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghost Runner
msg tools
mb
2 Klingon BoPs and a Bioship fly into a sector...

Waiting for the punchline?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.