Greenfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
The best mats ever!
badge
Yes, that's me in the latte!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone,

I just recently launched a Kickstarter for an all-purpose gaming mat for tabletop gaming. The campaign will run until August 18th at 11:00AM EST.

If you are at Gen Con, I will have a few with me you can see in person. I'll post where I am at, or a mat will be, from my twitter handle @quiveryourgames.

Any questions, please feel free to write below.

Thanks for checking out my project and wishing the best to you all!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/696931192/quiver-gaming...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef Kevin
United States
Greenfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
The best mats ever!
badge
Yes, that's me in the latte!
mbmbmbmbmb

"It's a Trap" Quiver Gaming Mat. Perfect for X-wing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the look of this, but for me the fact that shipping it to my country costs almost as much as my pledge really puts me off. I know that shipping costs aren't your fault but I really wish there was a better way around it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
wagglybean wrote:
Love the look of this, but for me the fact that shipping it to my country costs almost as much as my pledge really puts me off. I know that shipping costs aren't your fault but I really wish there was a better way around it!

Agreed. The starfield one looks amazing but $115+ for a playing mat is too rich for my blood. Glad to see it's smashed its funding goal though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.