Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Lennon
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Diggin Deep Golf is now available

I can finally announce the OFFICIAL release of Diggin Deep Golf. With the initial release, I am offering two different golfer sets (the Top 100 golfers from the 2013 PGA season and the All Time Greats set). Remember, each golfer actually comes with two cards. One for shot by shot play, and one for hole by hole.

Also, included in the game parts will be by first golf course pack. Each hole in the course pack also contains two cards for each format of play (including a quick play card). The following golf courses are available with Course Pack #1
- TPC Sawgrass from Ponte Verde Beach, FL
- Augusta National from Augusta, GA
- Muirfield from East Lothian, Scotland
- Merion Golf Club from Ardmore, PA
- Oak Hill Country Club from Rochester, NY

If this game has legs and appears to have some success, I will look to late 2014 / early 2015 to offer more currents golfers, more course packs, and perhaps and expansion to the All Time Greats set. Take some of your favorite golfers out for a spin and let me know what you think. Hit the links today with Diggin Deep Golf!

Rob Lennon
Diggin Deep Sports
www.diggindeepsports.com
rlennon@diggindeepsports.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.