Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Asili Eiliaz
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
While the milieu in this game is that of DUNE, I find that the gameplay actually resembles that of another movie--Robert Altman's QUINTET. The game in that movie is a game of assassination; chasing down the other players' pawns and eliminating them.

It's just a coincidence, but I think it every time I get this game out (which, sadly, does not often involve actually playing it).

That is all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Spacejack wrote:
While the milieu in this game is that of DUNE, I find that the gameplay actually resembles that of another movie--Robert Altman's QUINTET. The game in that movie is a game of assassination; chasing down the other players' pawns and eliminating them.

It's just a coincidence, but I think it every time I get this game out (which, sadly, does not often involve actually playing it).

That is all.

Quintet also has its own tie-in board game.

Quintet

They share a circular board track which is pretty common in board games. Quintet though plays rather differently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.