GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,497 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Omen: A Reign of War» Forums » General

Subject: A quick poll... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
Do you think the player that first acquires a Reward Card is more likely to win the game?
Yes
No
      30 answers
Poll created by Eeeville

Haven't played this very often yet, but for me, if feels like the first person to acquire a Reward Card is more likely to win, as the effects of these cards are very powerful. You can say that you are sacrificing a VP to use the effects, but usually they will help you achieve Feats or win further Reward Cards... thus getting more VP.

I should not that I play the Olympus Edition and have no idea whether this would be different with other editions of the game.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.