Tony Go
United States
New York
Manhattan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I really love Space Alert but it's just not seeing all the table time I want. I really loved it for the theme and concept but I've since found other games to replace that feeling.

I have Space Alert the 1st printing which comes with 2 CDs and the cards so you don't need the audio tracks. I also have the upgraded components so I don't believe its missing anything from the 2nd edition.

Space Alert: The New Frontier is also included. Everything is bagged and put into the main box. I still have the Frontiers box. All is in great condition.

I'm looking for anything on my trade list, wishlist or anything interesting. I prefer Cosmic Encounter and some expansions to balance out the deal.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
Manhattan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
One bump before getting sucked away into a black hole!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.