Chad Mestdagh
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Here is the new improved ruleset including the future expansion. No rule changes, just lot's of rule clarifications due to all the folks who gave me input!

Final rule set including the future expansion rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
mbmbmbmb
Nice.

I'll check them out this weekend when I get some time.

Mo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST:                The Crystal Caverns The Fearsome Foes The Mysterious Manor
badge
DV: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.                 AT: Then I will avenge his death.             DV: Revenge is not the Jedi way.         AT: I am no Jedi.
mbmbmbmbmb
Good stuff! I downloaded it and will take a closer look as soon as I'm able (maybe tonight if there's time).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the game is still an early work in progress but... ever thought about updating the card layout?

I got bored today, and I'm no graphic designer by any means but I thought I'd try to get something nice... at least for my PNP version.

EDIT:

Redesigned it a bit. Left is the old design, right is the updated one. There's still I need to learn how to do, like aliasing the lines and getting everything lined up correctly for a template.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moisés Solé
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please fix typo on character name GLaDOS (The L is upper-case too). Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
radchad wrote:

Here is the new improved ruleset including the future expansion. No rule changes, just lot's of rule clarifications due to all the folks who gave me input!

Are the new rules compatible with the old cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
DV: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.                 AT: Then I will avenge his death.             DV: Revenge is not the Jedi way.         AT: I am no Jedi.
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
radchad wrote:

Yes - you can freely mix all of the base and expansion characters together. In fact, you should!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Woelf wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:
radchad wrote:

Yes - you can freely mix all of the base and expansion characters together. In fact, you should!

Great, thanks. However I have base game cards from Printer Studio, so any expansion cards I could make myself wouldn't really fit in .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
Great, thanks. However I have base game cards from Printer Studio, so any expansion cards I could make myself wouldn't really fit in .
Until I reprinted the entire set recently, I was running into the same problem. One solution that worked pretty well was during setup when you create the six decks of character to draw from, make two or three of them entirely out of base game cards and the rest from the expansion, or deal two or three cards (depending on difficulty level) from the base game to each pile and then fill them up the rest of the way with the expansion. Either way you get a pretty good mix between the two, and once the game actually starts the different card sizes no longer matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Mestdagh
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RayLancer wrote:
I know the game is still an early work in progress but... ever thought about updating the card layout?

I got bored today, and I'm no graphic designer by any means but I thought I'd try to get something nice... at least for my PNP version.

EDIT:

Redesigned it a bit. Left is the old design, right is the updated one. There's still I need to learn how to do, like aliasing the lines and getting everything lined up correctly for a template.

That is a very crisp attractive layout. I can't say that I am interested in that kind of workload, but if you feel the urge, knock yourself out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That Guy
United States
Edgewater
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian,

That Chun Li card looks great. Have you made any progress on redesigning other cards?

Misha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Mestdagh
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated cards coming soon. (Play balance, not graphic design.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.