Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Key
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. In the Scenario "The 12th Will do it" the Battery Set up and the Union 12th set up reference non-existant hexes (J26/N25). What should these be? I used J16 & N15 because they seemed to work best.
2. How do stacking limits effect melee? I'm strictly following the rules and just increasing the cost to enter the hex..
3. If a stack containing multiple good-order squads and a CGO is non-adjacent to the rest of a command but within C2 of the FGO is it isolated?

Thanks for your reply and thanks for this great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark W. Johnson
United States
Casper
Wyoming
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

1) Thanks for pointing out the typo. Yes--the hexes should be J16/N15.

2) From 5.1: "Stacking limits refer to each side, not the total of the two sides (e.g., during charges and melee)."

3) Yes, a hex containing squads and a CGO that is not adjacent to the rest of a command but is within C2 of the FGO is isolated. Since the stack in not out of command, it does not roll on the Random Events table. Instead, during the Random Events Segment is must move toward the nearest location containing another unit of the same regiment (see 10.4.1c.). The moving unit, and the command it joins, is marked as moved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Key
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, sir!
I'll be picking up the expansions when I can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.