Gaelen Marsden
Canada
flag msg tools
Is anyone (else) in Vancouver, BC, interested in the upcoming Organized Play? I emailed Strategies (my local GS, and where I've been buying the adventure decks from) to ask if they are going to run it, but never heard back. Has anybody else asked around?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Rigby
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested, but haven't done much effort yet to find a place where it's happening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Rigby
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, looks like we're either travelling to Calgary, or convincing a store to pick this up....

http://paizo.com/paizo/about/retailers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaelen Marsden
Canada
flag msg tools
Yeah, I'd seen that. I even found myself looking at the Washington cities... Lynden's right across the border, right? whistle

I'm going to go into Strategies tomorrow and talk to them. If not, email to Starlit Citadel...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaelen Marsden
Canada
flag msg tools
So I spoke to the guy at Strategies, and he seemed pretty open to the idea. He said it would be Friday nights during their open gaming night. He said he'd probably need 3 people to commit, and would have to look into costs (though I told him I was pretty sure that it's free aside from having to provide the box). Anyone interested should email Strategies (info@strategiesgames.ca) and let them know! Exciting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Rigby
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's near enough to my work that I should be able to swing that. I'll let them know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Rigby
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Strategies is officially registered as a retailer in B.C., so this could work. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaelen Marsden
Canada
flag msg tools
Yeah, I saw that! I'm waiting for an email from strategies announcing when the first session will be!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaelen Marsden
Canada
flag msg tools
Strategies is running OP Wednesdays starting Oct 15th. Yay!

More info:

email from Strategies wrote:
Hello Gamers

We have started a new game night here at STRATEGIES Games & Hobbies. Every Wednesday night we will be playing Netrunner Living Card Game & the Pathfinder Card Game.

We will be hosting a league for both games and have plans for a Netrunner tournament.

Game night will start at 6pm every Wednesday. Come down and get in on the action. Bring your friends or come by to meet some new players of your favourite game.

Hope to see you this Wednesday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.