Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Neal
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm intrigued with the Classic 3rd Reich Variant posted in the Files section. It's a very approachable version that looks like it could be played in one session.

However, reading the rules at face value it seems that the Soviets could gobble up the German Minor Allies before Germany gets around to attacking the Soviets. The rules state that the USSR may not declare war on the Axis until 1942. The German Minor Allies enter the game in Summer 1941. Can they be attacked by the USSR before that? This simplified version does not make provision for garrisoning the minor allies before activation.

I interpret the rules that the USSR has to keep hands off the minor allies until 1942. Otherwise the complexion of the game is radically altered. Also it would seem to me that the USSR should be allowed to occupy eastern Poland, including Lvov.

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.