Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume the icons in the upper right corner of the tiles help in remembering what the effect of the tile is. Then, shouldn't the large market tile show the same icon as the small market, instead of being blank?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
fardoche wrote:
I assume the icons in the upper right corner of the tiles help in remembering what the effect of the tile is. Then, shouldn't the large market tile show the same icon as the small market, instead of being blank?

The icons help you identify the tiles the bonus cards refer to. As there is no bonus card for the large market, there is no icon on that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The icons in the upper right corner of the "tiles" (I think you are referencing the "Place Tiles" or "Places") are there to correspond with the Bonus Cards that affect them. Thus, the card that uses the Small Market icon affects only the Small Market "Place," and does not affect the Large Market "Place" which has no icon. Since the Large Market Place tile has no icon, there is no card that affects the Large Market Place Tile.

I hope that is clear, or perhaps I misunderstood your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah! It makes sense now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.