Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone made a file of backs for the cards in the Fury of the Fireborne file? Don't understand why they would release PnP and not include backs. If you don't have backs they stand out when shuffled. Makes no scenes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Abercrombie
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
It's been confusion from the word go!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they're expecting folks to use sleeves. It can be tough to match original game cards in every aspect where they are completely indistinguishable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jebus
Germany
flag msg tools
051276 wrote:
Has anyone made a file of backs for the cards in the Fury of the Fireborne file? Don't understand why they would release PnP and not include backs. If you don't have backs they stand out when shuffled. Makes no scenes.

Do you mean the backs for the hero cards? In that case you can find the corresponding file called "Myth Hero Card Backs" in the download section on their site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
justsomefool wrote:
051276 wrote:

Do you mean the backs for the hero cards? In that case you can find the corresponding file called "Myth Hero Card Backs" in the download section on their site.

thanks that takes card of the hero cards. Now to hope someone with talent can whip out a sheet for the other stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im not expecting it to look the same, but Im also not convinced at buying sleeves.When I do they are always clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Find the extensive thread discussing these cards. The first post has a link to a drop box that has these card backs in it. The thread should still be on the front page. Other than the updated hero cards, I don't recall anything from this patch needing to be shuffled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Abercrombie
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
It's been confusion from the word go!
mbmbmbmbmb
kelann08 wrote:
I don't recall anything from this patch needing to be shuffled.

There's a new Darkness card. I haven't messed with the new stuff in the patch but I assume that would be added to the current Darkness deck.

Update: Knew I should have checked before opening my big mouth. The Darkness Deck is changed for the scenario so you only used the one new Darkness card so yeah it doesn't look like you really need to shuffle anything unless you want to use the new stuff in a different format of your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.