Jose Merlo / Biblio
Spain
Malaga
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
how can they write in the box 60/90 m.?

we have just finished our game, we are all gamers, 5 players, and needed near 3 hours to finish. then, i come here and read in each post that we are nearer to the shorter game... \o/, i read games with 3 players between 3/4 hours.

good game if it could be played in 90 m., very boring in 180m.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Lea
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Strange.... I just played my first game last weekend - 4 players, 3 of them new to the game - and it played pretty quickly. We went over the 90 minute mark, but if we surpassed 2 hours it would not have been by much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Travis
msg tools
The average I've found for four players is a little over 90 min. I don't see five taking too much longer (maybe 30-40 min, although I could be wrong in that. It speeds up a ton once everyone gets the game. It reeeeeaaally doesn't work well with AP prone players though. That could slow things down pretty quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played it with 4 newbies for the game, and took only around 90 minutes...with at least 15 of those minutes reading the rules and trying to understand all the different tiles. It was over before we knew it because it was so fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.