Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the board game and the recently picked up the digital version for the iPad.

I find I am enjoying it much more than I thought I would- the addition of the expansion cards really spices up the game!

Does anyone know where I could see images of all the "expansion cards" collected in one location? I would like to write down what they are and maybe use clip art to illustrate them, and use them in my actual board game.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 I would be interested in this also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Neill (Established 1949)
Scotland
Motherwell
Graduate of Barlinnie
flag msg tools
VENI, VIDI, VISA - my reaction on entering my FLGS.
badge
Like a good red wine, I improve with age... and being laid.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like them to be available commercially either as an expansion or a Print on Demand. I don't know how much they would cost but I'd be prepared to go as far as an arm and a leg.

Jim

Est. 1949

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spartaco Albertarelli
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
We are publishing the images and a short description of the expansion set of inventions on our official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Magnifico-DaVincis-art-of-War...

Please don't forget that the video adaptation of the game contains a lot of changes compared to the board game. Some of the "expansion cards" now available in the APP edition, where part of the basic set of the board game, but with different rules. We didn't use some of the boardgame cards because of the different rules.

Very likely (but in autumn) I will write a new set of rules for the boardgame, taking in consideration the changes we made in the videogame edition and I will publish a new set of cards to be printed at home free of charge.

Happy playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spartaco wrote:
We are publishing the images and a short description of the expansion set of inventions on our official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Magnifico-DaVincis-art-of-War...

Please don't forget that the video adaptation of the game contains a lot of changes compared to the board game. Some of the "expansion cards" now available in the APP edition, where part of the basic set of the board game, but with different rules. We didn't use some of the boardgame cards because of the different rules.

Very likely (but in autumn) I will write a new set of rules for the boardgame, taking in consideration the changes we made in the videogame edition and I will publish a new set of cards to be printed at home free of charge.

Happy playing.

Excellent news!

Thank you, sir.

One of my very favorite "Risk-like" board games (and I love playing it on my Ipad).

Hopefully you will somehow get the word out so we can all stumble over each other getting the new cards/rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.