Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drinky Drinky
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Mr. Cat. Hold on I think I know my next move, just give me another minute....NO!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
So before going into the review there is a bit of a backstory.

So there is a restaurant that was on Man Vs. Food called "Bub's" (no not StrongBad's Bubs). One of the charms of this restaurant, besides eating huge burgers and getting your picture on the wall after conquering a "Big Ugly" is they have games at every (Inside) table. Nothing big or elaborate, just filler games before filling your gut with a giant slab of cow or elk.

Why is this in the Review? Because I would have NEVER played this game otherwise if it was not on the table at Bub's.

"No Speed Limit" is basically a filler game of speed dominoes, except the tiles are square with a picture on each side/edge that can be lined up so there are 4 possibilities to line up instead of 2. One other kicker is the number of tiles that are used depending on the number of players, and the tiles are color coded for the number of players as well. 2 player game use only blue tiles, 4 players use red, and I forget the color for 3 players.

Still for a quick little game to pass the time, it was silly little fun while waiting for food and frantically placing tiles while not knocking the paper towel roll, mustard, and catchup holder onto the floor.

Not something I would actively purchase, but perfect for waiting for one of the better burgers I have ever had. (and I was smart I did not try to eat the big ugly ....this time).

If you are ever in Indy for Gen-Con you can head a bit out of the way north to Bubs and try the game yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.