I wrote nanDECK and BGG1tool
mbmbmbmbmb
OnlyHuman wrote:
While trying to validate my deck I get,

Invalid labels, validation aborted

any help?

Thanks!

I've updated the zip with the latest versions of the files:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/48007/complete-pack-cr...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Garttmeyer
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! Hey!

Thanks much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. M.
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
I find your lack of faith disturbing. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the Game Master.
mbmbmbmbmb
I need help on a message that comes up when I try to load games a window from Bgg2nandeck reads,
'List Out of Bounds (1)'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthgamer wrote:
I need help on a message that comes up when I try to load games a window from Bgg2nandeck reads,
'List Out of Bounds (1)'

Have you tried to download the latest zip and follow the instructions?
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/48007/complete-pack-creati...

I've tested it with your username and it runs fine (You can also try to restart in a new folder, maybe is a corrupt download).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. M.
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
I find your lack of faith disturbing. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the Game Master.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I will give it a try.
:)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. M.
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again for the info. it worked. I even played around and figured out how to turn the backs of on the IDKdeck_solamar script.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. M.
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a new deck of game cards in hand now.
Thanks Again. :D
When printing the bottom three cards ended up missing a quarter of an inch off the bottom of the page. Which was only the age field. I can live with that, but should have I changed a setting to fix it?
I am also wondering how you can change the program or settings to create only new games that are added to the collection from this point out? Instead of going through and printing the whole collection over again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthgamer wrote:
I have a new deck of game cards in hand now.
Thanks Again.
When printing the bottom three cards ended up missing a quarter of an inch off the bottom of the page. Which was only the age field. I can live with that, but should have I changed a setting to fix it?

Which template have you tried?

darthgamer wrote:
I am also wondering how you can change the program or settings to create only new games that are added to the collection from this point out? Instead of going through and printing the whole collection over again.

When you have printed all the cards, click on the button 'Copy "result" -> "old result" (in BGG1tool), then select the option "Only new games".

Now the program add to the center box only the games that aren't in that "old result" file (i.e. only new games).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. M.
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The template was '_SolamarAGE.txt' I used.
I am still try to set results for old. Having problems had to uninstall/reinstall the program.
I will let you know how it goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthgamer wrote:

I've uploaded a new version of BGG1tool (1.11) with an option for this.

Select the option "Export status", then click on "Load from user" button.

Now you can select a date in the lower-right section of the window, and only the games that was added after this date are loaded in the center list when you click on "Load games" button.

The download link is:
http://www.nand.it/nandeck/bgg1tool.zip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. M.
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again. I'll give it a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. M.
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
n_and
I had problems again so I down loaded the new idkdeck_full.9 (Nov. 5, 2014) which has BGG1tool-Ver1.11b.
When trying to use it the other day in validate deck I was getting an error in the script number of player(s) lines (in all script choices).
I tried it today to copy those errors to show it but now its telling me nanDeck program not found.
Should I uninstall/delete all files and start fresh? Is that the most up to date version?
Before all this I was able to down load and print my games (up to Nov.). So I not out all. Just the new games added since then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthgamer wrote:
n_and
I had problems again so I down loaded the new idkdeck_full.9 (Nov. 5, 2014) which has BGG1tool-Ver1.11b.
When trying to use it the other day in validate deck I was getting an error in the script number of player(s) lines (in all script choices).
I tried it today to copy those errors to show it but now its telling me nanDeck program not found.
Should I uninstall/delete all files and start fresh? Is that the most up to date version?
Before all this I was able to down load and print my games (up to Nov.). So I not out all. Just the new games added since then.

Try with a fresh start: I've downloaded a new installation and the deck was created withouth problems (I've tried with your collection).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. M.
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it worked. I guess if I have problems again I try rebooting.
:) Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Warning: mysql_numrows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/kiehlt/superpowernosissies.com/site/games/idkwdywtp/submit_job.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kiehlt/superpowernosissies.com/site/games/idkwdywtp/submit_job.php:17) in /home/kiehlt/superpowernosissies.com/site/games/idkwdywtp/submit_job.php on line 37

I'm getting this error after putting in my BGG ID and hitting Submit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
Quote:
Warning: mysql_numrows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/kiehlt/superpowernosissies.com/site/games/idkwdywtp/submit_job.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kiehlt/superpowernosissies.com/site/games/idkwdywtp/submit_job.php:17) in /home/kiehlt/superpowernosissies.com/site/games/idkwdywtp/submit_job.php on line 37

I'm getting this error after putting in my BGG ID and hitting Submit.

As far I know, that site isn't working no more. I wrote a software (BGG1tool) that uses XML API to downloading games' info, and use them with some scripts in another software (nanDECK) for creating cards.

You can find all the info (and the software) here:

Complete pack for creating IDK cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
Since *Geek just went https only, any chance for an update?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yaverot wrote:
Since *Geek just went https only, any chance for an update?

Yes, I'm working for switching BGG1tool to HTTPS API calls. When I'm ready I'll make a post here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've released the HTTPS version of BGG1tool, here:

http://www.nand.it/nandeck/bgg1tool.zip

I'm currently working on an updated version of nanDECK, when it's ready, I'll update also the zip pack for IDKWDYWTP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
n_and wrote:
I'm currently working on an updated version of nanDECK, when it's ready, I'll update also the zip pack for IDKWDYWTP.

New version uploaded:

Complete pack for creating IDK cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. M.
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's happening?
This time I down loaded the latest version 1.17. When trying the "load from user" It gives me a small window named BGG1tool That read with a red circle with an "X" in it then HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently.
It also happens with the other version too.

Any guesses?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthgamer wrote:
What's happening?
This time I down loaded the latest version 1.17. When trying the "load from user" It gives me a small window named BGG1tool That read with a red circle with an "X" in it then HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently.
It also happens with the other version too.

Any guesses?

That message comes from an older version that doesn't support https connections. The current version (1.19.2) supports them (note that at the first execution it asks to download SSL libraries).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. M.
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, again all is good.

I do have one question yet. I remember print only the game I chose by setting the filter. But I have miss placed my notes on the steps. This is what I can remember. With the "BGG1tool-Ver 1.19.1" open I would click on "Set Filter". In that window I would click on name in the right hand column. Which would give me "[name]" and then I would add "=" with the game title I wanted. Then ending with "&&". So it would look like this "[name]=King of Tokyo&&[name]=Loony Quest". Not sure how to go from here to Run nanDeck and print cards.

Any advise for me again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthgamer wrote:
Thank you, again all is good.

I do have one question yet. I remember print only the game I chose by setting the filter. But I have miss placed my notes on the steps. This is what I can remember. With the "BGG1tool-Ver 1.19.1" open I would click on "Set Filter". In that window I would click on name in the right hand column. Which would give me "[name]" and then I would add "=" with the game title I wanted. Then ending with "&&". So it would look like this "[name]=King of Tokyo&&[name]=Loony Quest".

Note: the filter in this case would be "[name]=King of Tokyo||[name]=Loony Quest"

darthgamer wrote:
Not sure how to go from here to Run nanDeck and print cards.

Select one of the scripts, from "Show paths" and "Script nanDECK" entry, then click on "Run nanDECK".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.