Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stentor Danielson
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
A friend posted a picture to Facebook of her rabbit sitting next to a pile of cash and a handgun, and the phrase "bunny money gunny" popped into my head. So of course I decided that should be the title of a game.

Bunny Money Gunny is a mini-ish game -- 12 cards, 15 meeples, and some score tokens. The mechanics feel pretty solid from a bunch of playtesting, so I was hoping for some feedback on the rule sheet. My hope is that I've successfully streamlined it enough that it fits on two sides of a single sheet, so it can be folded in 4ths to fit a small package. I would appreciate anyone who can take a look at it. Is it attractive? Is it clear about how to play the game?

http://debitage.net/games/BMGrules.pdf

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Falcon Arendell

Raleigh
North Carolina
msg tools
mb
This looks like it would be fun. Looking forward to trying it out.

One question on the rules...
The rules say that "the same meeple cannot trigger two card actions." In the example turn, however, the pink meeple that performs the first bunny action, also winds up performing the only money action. I think you are meaning the rule to be "a meeple cannot trigger the same card action twice."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stentor Danielson
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Good catch, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.